designed for oculus quest 2
Length up to 16FT(5M)
allows you to play games freely and flexibly in a larger range of movement to
get a better VR gaming experience.
Our link cable is USB-A to USB-C, which can be used between oculus quest, mobile phone charging, camera and other USB-A to USB-C devices. It is also equipped with a USB A to USB C adapter, so that our link cable can also be used between USB-C to USB-C devices.
Fast data transfer and charging: Our cable for oculus link supports data transmission speeds up to 5Gbps, without delay, bring a smooth gaming experience. It also allows you to charge the Quest Headset while playing games. 【Please make sure to plug it into USB 3.0/3.1 slot on the motherboard or GPU to ensure optimal performance.】
90 Degree right angle design: The 90 degree USB C design makes the connection between the cable for oculus link and oculus quest closer and more stable, preventing the cable from being easily disconnected during the game.
Wear and tensile resistance: This cable for oculus link is made of high quality nylon braided, with higher toughness, abrasion resistance and tensile resistance, making the service life longer.
1. 16FT(5M) Length
2. USB 3.2 Gen 1 to Type C
3. 90 Degree USB C design
4. Fast data transfer and charging
5. Made of high quality nylon braided
How to use with Oculus Quest:
1. Update your Oculus software version to 1.43 or above.
2. Make sure the PTC (Public Test Channel) is disabled.
3. Please connect the cable to the USB 3.0/3.1 port on the back of the computer mainboard and your Quest headset.
1. Your computer configuration meets the recommended specifications. As following table.
2. If you plug the cable into USB 2.0 interface which is obverse side of the host, it may not support high-speed transmission or even unable to play VR games.
3. If you have audio issues go to device settings and enable the Quest headset.
12 Months Warranty
12 Months Warranty