TOTU USB C Hub Docking for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Type C Hub with 4K HDMI, 100W Power Delivery, 40Gbps Type C 5K@60Hz,2 USB 3.0, Type C Data Port(5Gbps),SD/TF Card Reader
- Mini Size Type C Hub specifically designed for 2019/2018 MacBook Air, 2019/2018-2016 MacBook Pro - including the latest MacBook Pro 16-inch
- Plug and Play:Easy operation. Seven ports can all be used simultaneously – HDMI (4K@30Hz), 40 Gbps Type C (100W PD&Display Output), USB-C Data and 2 x USB 3. 0 Ports, SD/TF card reader.erfect companion for your MacBook Pro to enhance productivity.
- Extend Display for macOS: Equipped with both HDMI and Type C ports(support DisplayPort Alt Mode). HDMI supports up to 4K@30Hz, Type C supports up to 5K @ 60Hz or two 4K @ 60Hz displays, Support dual independent display
- 100W Power Delivery - Support up to 100W power delivery to charge both 13” (61W) and 15” (87W) MacBook Pro at full speed while having all data ports in use and delivering up to 4. 5W (5V/900mA) of power per USB 3. 0 port
- Package Include: TOTU Type C hub, user manua.TOTU offers 100% money back for quality problem within 30 days and a 12-month warranty.
Plug and play: Yes
Material: Aluminum alloys
Dimensions: 4. 72 x 1. 3 x 0. 42in
Weight: 1. 7oz
HDMI Port Resolution: Up to 4K@30Hz
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C Port Input / Output: DC 5V-20V (up to 100W PD for your Mac computer or up to 15W for a connected device)
Speed: Up to 40Gbps with Type C devices and up to 10Gbps with USB 3. 1 Gen 2 devices
Resolution: Up to 5K@60Hz. 40Gb/s USB-C supporting video up to 5K@60Hz or 2X4K@30Hz, 40Gb/s data and max 100W full speed power delivery pass through charging.
USB 3. 0 Type-C data Port Speed: up to 5Gbps
USB 3. 0 Type-A data Ports Output: DC 5V 900mA Max, not recommended for charging.
Speed: up to 5Gbps
SD & TF Card Slots Capacity: Up to 2TB.
Speed: Up to 5Gbps
Compatible Devices Full list:
For MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020
For MacBook Air 2018/2019/2020
Supported Systems: macOS
1. The final resolution performance of output depends on the resolution supported of your host devices. (Only when your devices support 4K resolution, the video output will be 4K).
2. When the USB flash drive is connected to the USB 3. 0 port , the wireless mouse will be stuck. It is recommended to use a wired mouse to avoid frequency interference between the wireless device and USB 3.0.
3. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with multiple high-power devices. It supports one hard drive max.
4. It is not recommended to use USB 3. 0 Type-A ports for charging. The USB 3. 0 port is used for data transfer.
6. TOTU 7 in 2 hub also work with Apple Super Drive DVD player. But please insert the power supply first.
7. Mirror or Extend Two 4K Display: Connect USB-C MacBook Pro to 4K HDMI display (40Gbps Type-C port supports video up to 5K or 2 x 4K at 30Hz, 40Gbps data and max 100W power delivery to charge MacBook Pro/Air at full speed), providing vivid, HD quality videos & picture for an even better viewing experience.